Thursday, March 15, 2012

More Carter writings....

Carter has gotten pretty excited about writing for the blog.  The past 2 nights he has skipped reading time before bed so that he could write.  I will go ahead and include some more of his writings:


I'm going to miss some of my
stuffed animals! I will miss Kansas city! But remember I love adventures! I will miss my really really really best best best really best friend Ashton! And Ashton
is my only friend! I will really really
really really really really really
really miss Ashton! Me and Ashton
play secret spy's.  Me and Ashton
love playing secret spy's! My teachers name is Mrs. Southard.
I will miss all of these people!
I love adventures!



Now we our going to talk about the beach's and sea's. I know something! My birthday is at the
beach! I can't wait till my birthday at the beach! We are going to be at Australia for two years! 

I have a joke:


Knock, knock
who's there
Irish
Irish who 
Irish you a happy st. Patrick's day! 


I did the joke because my birthday is March 29th 2005!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Carter! I love the knock knock jokes...Here's one for Carter
    Me: Knock Knock
    Carter:Who's there?
    Me: Abby
    Carter: Abby who?
    Me: Abby Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete