Saturday, June 1, 2013

Carter's Cairns post

Today I'm going to talk about a day in my Holiday in the week we went to the city of Cairns. It was early in the morning when I woke up around six o'clock. I had some breakfast when dad arrived at the kitchen. Then papa came out a little after dad. When ever I was finished I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. Then got on socks because dad told me to get socks on. A bit after that Aubrey, MomMom and mom came out of their rooms. Then they ate breakfast. Then when Aubrey was done eating I told her what we were going to do that day. She was so excited. I hadn't seen her so excited before. Then Aubrey got her socks on same reason as me. Next we both got our shoes on and every one got in our KIA van for eight we rented for a week. Then we drove up to ' The Freshwater Train Station'. Next we bought our train tickets to Kuranda village. The ticket office also gave us a map of the train tracks. Then we went down to get MomMom and my mom when they were drinking their coffee they got there at the train station. Just then the train arrived. We hurried to get on. It was an hour and twenty minutes but we saw some amazing sights on the journey. Mom told me a lot of people died building this rail way and the last tunnel was the hardest and longest to build because once it caved in on them and some were  injured from the rocks falling on them. When we got off we went to a restaurant called Village Vibe.  That was where we ate lunch. After that we looked at aboriginal art and headed to the Skyrail. Before we got in, we ate some candy that was really yummy. Then we got on the Skyrail which is where we are in a ball connected to a line and you are really, really high up. Then when we got off we finally got on a bus to the starting train station where we parked the car then we got in the car and drove home to play in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment