Thursday, June 14, 2012

Australian Museum by Carter



 On June 11th 2012 it was the queen's birthday so I got a day off school! So we went to the Australian museum. When we got to the Australian museum dad dropped us off at the front of the Australian museum. When we got in the Australian museum we had to wait for dad to come in for a long time because he had to park the car. So before dad  got in the Australian museum mum started to sign a piece of paper from the front of the Australian museum office.  Then dad came in the front door of the Australian museum. The next thing we did was go into the Australian museum's museum part. When we got into the museum part I needed to go to the bathroom. And so we went to two bath rooms and they were closed for cleaning. The next one we looked was open so I went in it. When I got out we found mum and my little sister Aubrey in kidspace. Kidspace is a place in the museum where little kids play. Then I asked mum and dad if we could play in there and Dad said five mins. So we played in the for five mins.  My favorite thing I did in kidspace was when I dressed up in a room made out of mirrors! The next thing we did was look at bugs and birds. I found one bug I don't like and it is a stink bug and I found the funnel web spider that I know no one likes. Then we went on to the dinosaurs. We saw a lot of dinosaurs in the dinosaurs exhibit! One dinosaur I put my head in it's mouth I was really, really scared when I did it and I even saw a pretend dinosaur pretending to walk on to the path! The next place we went was skeletons there were some skeletons but not a lot of skeletons. Last we looked at the shop and then we went home! The End! 


Carter being quite brave


Aubrey was not willing to put her head actually in the dinosaur's mouth.




We all agreed that this little creature scared us more than than the big dinosaurs.  Description is below.


Carter being brave once again, even if the animal is fake.  Description of the animal is below.
Fish skeletons

Interesting scene of a human skeleton reading with his dog next to him, the cat in the corner, and the bird in the cage.

1 comment:

  1. This museum looks a little scary, you and Aubrey were very brave!

    ReplyDelete