Friday, April 27, 2012

Carter's writing- The 1st day of school in Australia



The walk to school
The whole family came!
One day I started school! It was really, really fun! First we played till nine o clock then we went into our lines! Then we went up to our classroom! Then our teacher Mrs. Dane said we had a new class mate that was me! Then every one at once said hi Carter, good morning Carter! Why I said Carter is because of my name is Carter! Then we started  reading my naughty little sister! Then we started making are own my naughty little sister books! Then it was time for recess! I play with my friend Maurits! Then it was time to line up! Then we went into our classroom again!

When we got there we got a morning snack! Then me and Maurits went to the bathroom! The bathroom is out side! Then maurits said we don't have  a lot of time! Then when I got out of the bathroom we ran to our class! Then we started a game! A maths game! I won vs my partner! Then it was time for the next recess! Then Maurits said his friends are secret spying on us! So we started spying on them! Then it was time to go to science! We learned about shell creatures and water creatures! Then it was time to go home!



Carter on his first day of Year 2




2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh he looks like a little Aussie schooly! Glad he had a great day! Bet you feel better too! I think we are more worried and nervous for them they are sometimes.
    Let us know how next week goes! ---ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great first day bud!

    ReplyDelete