Saturday, April 7, 2012

Carter's 4-pack story

There are four stories to read! Yaaaa!    One time we went to manly beach! It was really, really, really, really, really fun! I was building a really, really big fort! The fort was so tall no water could get in it! It tock a long, long, long, long time to make the fort! One big wave knocked a lot of the front of the fort off! But... No water got in the fort! Then a little kid sat in the fort! But the fort did not break! The way the little kid got out of the fort with out breaking it is his dad took him out! Then I made friends with his big sister! Then her mum and dad started making a fort that water came in! Then my friend had an idea! We started throwing sand in to there fort in stead of water!


Then my friend's mum tried to tear our fort  apart but... my friend blocked her mum so her mum would not tear it apart! And her mum did not tear it apart! Then we started building it up more! It was getting so, so, so tall no water could ever, ever get in it! Then we messed theres up! Then me and my friends little brother both messed the fort up! Last it was time for lunch!

Next story!

One time we went to a big, big, big trail park! We started walking the trail! Then we found a playground! We played there for a long time it was really, really fun at the playground! My favorite thing at the playground was was spinning the little girls on the spinning circle! Then we ate! We ate sandwiches! It was tummy yummy! Then we went to find another park! Then we found a pond with a lot of black swans! We fed a lot, lot of bread to the swans! Then  we went on walking! Finally we cot a bus uhome! 

Next story!

One time we went swimming in our apartment! When I started swimming under water I saw a little black thing going to the bottom of the pool! I thought it was a funnel web spider! Then I ran out of the pool as fast as I could! I told mum I saw a black thing going to the bottom of the pool as fast as I could! Then I went swimming again! I was still really scared! 

Then mum came in!  She did not swim with us. Then later I got out of the pool! Later mom got out. That means Aubrey loves to swim! Then finally she got out! Then we went to our room and got our shirt, shorts, socks, and hat! 

Next story!

The funnel web spider! The funnel web spider can stay under water for a week and it will not come out till the week is over! How a funnel web spider can stay under water for a week is its hair forms a circle around it for a week! It has a stinger that stings you with a poisonous sting! But you will not die for hours so you really have time to get to the doctor! So whack your shoes before you put them on!      


1 comment: