Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Two Stories by Carter


Hi every one! Today I,m going to talk about Christmas. It all happened on Christmas morning that the presents were all under the Christmas tree. After a while every one was awake and we all opened our gifts.  One of my gifts was an i Pad mini and one of Aubrey's was an i Pod Touch - the new kind in green. After we opened all of our gifts from Santa, me and Aubrey went straight to getting Aubrey's password for her i Pod Touch right, until we found what it is. Straight after that we started to play with our devices! After a little bit it began to rain. A little before it began to rain we ate breakfast. Me and Aubrey began to play on our device until it was lunch. We all had a great feast for lunch and how yummy it was! After the great feast we were stuffed! After me and Aubrey got stuffed me and Aubrey got straight to playing on our devices until it was night and Aubrey went to bed and I stayed up for a little bit until Aubrey was asleep and so me and mom read the 39 clues till I was asleep.

                                                   Next story every one!

Hi every one! Today I am going to talk about my RC car. It all happened on one normal day like today. Me, Aubrey and dad went to a store where there is every RC toy you would want! We looked around for a little bit and found some RC Ferrari's, some RC helicopter's, and some radio control buggies' with hydraulics. Then we looked for a while and dad showed me a Ferrari Enzo at the apple store that you can control with your i Pad, i Pad mini, i Phone, and i Pod Touch. I didn't want it, I wanted a radio control Ferrari 458 Italia from the store we were in and so I carried it to a man working in the shop and bought it with my allowance that I had saved. Then we went home and tested it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment