Friday, May 18, 2012

Carter's fun play date

Today I had a play date with my friend Maurits and CJ they are both in my class! I know CJ is a weird name but his real name is something different. The play date was at Primrose park! Primrose park is a little park where you ride your scooters and bikes! So me and Aubrey brought our scooters to Primrose park to ride on! At first me and Maurits were riding on our scooters following each other! 

Later when I was still play on my scooter I found Maurits scooter lying on the track on the ground. I looked every where but I could not find him no where! Then I herd him in the trees! So I went to the trees and saw him climbing on a tree! Then he came off the tree and came to me! Then Maurits and me followed each other! Then I told my mum that we were going on the big cliff! Because there was a big cliff by Primrose park! 

 Then when we were on top of the cliff we started rock climbing another cliff to a little cave on the cliff! Then I named the cave Carter's cave! We went up it a little bit more then I got a scratch going down and up to Carter's cave! Then Cj came and we climbed on Maurits favorite climbing rock! Then it was time to go home! The End!!! 


Carter and Maurits by the cave.


No comments:

Post a Comment